ulcer

Posted by TAWNY at 10:41 AM

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm pretty sure that the health community has discredited any correlation between stress and ulcers. But I think they're wrong.

It was last Thursday when the reality of the semester ending and finals coming set in. Since then, I've been a slight nervous wreck.

I wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats for no apparent reason. My thoughts automatically reflect on my Chemistry class.

My Chemistry final is this Wednesday. 45% percent of my grade. Yeah. I am terrified that my 96% grade in the class right now will be blown to bits by a few wrong answers.

I need some Valium.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

good lucky my dear, good luck.

Neisha said...

Tawny with a 96% you probably aced the test you obviously caught on to something about chemistry. I was never able to catch on.

rhodesfamily said...

hey, so good to see you!!!!! relax, spaz, you're grades will be just fine since you're a super-genius!! :) meg

Amy said...

I know how you feel. Hang in there tawn.