flu vaccines

Posted by TAWNY at 8:14 AM

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey peeps.

So with winter around the corner, so is the flu.

My office has been giving out flu shots for a few weeks now. I have become extremly jealous of those who administer the vaccines. Because, after all, that's what I'm going to school to do one day!

Anyway, my co-workers got brave all of a sudden and decided they would let me practice a bit on them.




Do you notice the look of slight panic on my face? Don't worry - I'm cool. Just concentratin'...





Another awesome shot.

Thanks to Deana, Sean, Kindi, Megan, and Deelisa! You guys are tough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am brave! You owe me big time! Little Italy anyone???...

Karen said...

I should have let you do mine I thought you were kidding! I don't know though you probably would have missed and shot me in the head!