bones

Posted by TAWNY at 10:58 AM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So, this is pretty much my new favorite show. Bones (a.k.a. Temperance Brennan) is a forensic anthropologist that works with FBI Agent Seely Booth. Together, Bones and Booth work to solve weird unsolved cases. I just purchased season one last night from Graywhale (got a great deal by the way). Sorry Ash.

I've noticed a pattern among my own television choices. I have figured out I am attracted to shows that have to do with the LAW. For example, I love: Alias (CIA), X-FILES (FBI), 24 (CTU), Bones (FBI), Law and Order SVU (NYPD?).

Forget medicine, I should have gone into law enforcement. I think that's where my passion may lie.

In any event, check out "Bones" on Wednesday nights on FOX. 7 PM. It's pretty good.

1 comments:

My Life As I Know It said...

Tawny! oh my gosh I recently started watching this show and I love it too!!!