Happy Birthday Kim

Posted by TAWNY at 1:33 PM

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dear Kim,

Happy Birthday! I can't believe you're 28 years old!

I hope all your birthday wishes come true - even though your birthday wishes have remained the same year after year: BOOKS, DVD's, BOOKS, CLOTHES, BOOKS.

Tonight when we do your favorite things (BOWLING, PIZZA, ROOTBEER) at your party, I am going to break your bowling record. It's on!

Maybe if you're really nice (and promise not to tell Mom or Dad) I'll let you look at Chad's "Completely-Off-Limits-To-Kim" Bookcase. Hopefully Chad won't notice if you borrow one. Just have it back in 23 months.

I would tell you that I got you a pretty awesome present, but you already know that when you sneakily awaited my return from Borders yesterday and spyed on your gift through the front room window. I know you'll still act excited and surprised when you open it.

Also, we have to get you out in the sun more so you can work on your Chaco lines. That gift was my idea.

Well, Miss Kimmy, I hope you have a fantastic day. You're still my favorite oldest sister.

Love, Tawny

2 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Dear Tawny,

I love this post. It was so sweet! I hope you have fun at the birthday party.

Love,

Kristine

rhodesfamily said...

ahhhhh, tawny, how i miss you! i'm sorry to hear about the ear incident-and that your knee is still bothering you! hope you're getting through work ok without me there (you'd better be missing me :) carry on! meg