chaco lines

Posted by TAWNY at 12:53 PM

Thursday, August 14, 2008

If you've ever been around the Larsen fam you've probably noticed the family footwear. Now, we're not "Granolas" (as some ignorant people immediately assume when you wear these), but we do love these shoes. Up until last night, we all had them except for Kim (see above picture, the green Crocs.)

We sent away for these beauties the other day and she got them just in time for her birthday.


Chaco Challenge: Try a pair. I promise you will love them. The Larsen's have converted numerous people - all of which are happy customers.

4 comments:

amber said...

I too love my chacos! Although I think Lori has referred to them as my lesbian sandals before.

MegRyan said...

You'll never get me in a pair!!

The Robisons said...

all happy campers my butt. Need I remind you of a tiny little hike I wore these on and ended up with 8 blisters. Every time I wear them I get blisters. Buyer beware!

TAWNY said...

Amy - you can't be a stupid customer. You need to take care of your Chacos and watch what you're trekking through. Sand and water don't mix with Chacos. Just like any show, they'll rub like sandpaper. Don't blame Chacos for your carelessness.