One Team. Crushed Dream.

Posted by TAWNY at 10:12 PM

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well, the Jazz season is officially over. While I am not yet able to talk about it freely without getting angry and cursing, I will tell about a few good times from the Playoffs this year.

Here is Tara (aka Tito) and me sporting our Deron Williams t-shirts at one of the Houston Rockets games.

Playoff Mania

Michelle and me

Mele sporting the Jazz sweatband.


And look who I ran into. My long, lost friend Kindi.

I wish I could comment further about the Playoffs, but I get pretty riled up. I am convinced that the NBA is rigged and won't ever let the Jazz win the finals. I also didn't see the last game against the Lakers because I was camping, so it was like I never saw them lose. Denial. It's my favorite way to cope.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! Finally, you give me the shout out I deserve! I hope you are feeling better. Jack and Adam woke up with your same sx this morning...interesting...

Tara said...

I blame the refs. I wouldn't even say that the series ended up as Lakers 4 - Jazz 2. More like Refs 3, Lakers 1, and Jazz 2. Stupid NBA!!!