Inside My Mind...

Posted by TAWNY at 1:03 PM

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hello All,
I guess this is my first blog (well, at least since the Glenhooker days...), and I thought it appropriate to fill out this thing that Tara had on her blog (actually, I really couldn't think of what my first entry should be about...so here you go!)

Someone gives you money and sends you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: Strawberries
2. Bakery: Whole wheat bread
3. Meat: Steak
4. Frozen: Burritos
5. Dry goods: Tortilla chips (and salsa)

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Black Reef flip-flops
2. Favorite black zip-up jacket (Empire is the brand, I think, if you care.)
3. Big Star Jeans

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. "Whatever."
2. "Legacy OB-GYN?"
3. "Hmm. Interesting."
4. "You're dead to me."
5. "Where's Kally?"

So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Look at a cadaver :)
2. Check my email
3. Relax for a moment on the couch.
4. Schedule an appointment for a pap smear. haha

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Watching a movie
2. Scrapbooking
3. Napping
4. Rollerblading down the canyon.
5. Guitar Hero III (when I get it, of course)

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Anywhere in the feline house
2. Penguins
3. Monkeys

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Oprah (on her "Favorite Things" day)
4. Lost (bonus - I would be back in Hawaii)

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Costco Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Cookie Dough
3. Cherry Chocolate Chip
*Disclaimer - I'm not really an ice cream fan though...

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Brown DaKine wallet
2. probably 4-5 chapsticks
3. Cell Phone
4. Car Keys
5. Pink iPod

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. A freakin' Nurse!
2. National Geographic photographer
3. Person who travels to foreign countries tasting the best foods
4. Nutritionist

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Take your nursing pre-requisites early!
2. Travel more.
3. Get better grades.
4. Become a CNA.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Welcome to the blogging world Tawny! I'm so glad you could join us!

Kristine L. said...

Hooray for your first post! I love that you are blogging! :)