bbq / baby blessing

Posted by TAWNY at 8:42 PM

Sunday, August 2, 2009

This weekend we had a BBQ up Provo Canyon to celebrate my sister-in-law Stacey's birthday and also Hannah's blessing.

Nephew Cole. With his mischevious smile.

Hannah and me waiting for Bran to finish at the grill so we can eat.


Ally, Hannah, and Kim.

Stacey blowing out the candles.

Dad and Hannah.

Pulled out my old volleyball skills. Which are pretty much non-existent. Check out my sweet underhand serve.

Hannah by the river. She likes to stick her tongue out at people lately.

Cole by the Provo River.

Stacey, Bran and Hannah after her blessing.

She was all tuckered out.

2 comments:

The Robisons said...

Meg was blessed this weekend too. Eric's family was in town from Florida this weekend so they decided at the last minute to bless her. Cole is so old. What the heck? I love all the family pics!

Audrey said...

I can't believe Hannah's hair is so light now and hardly there!! It was so dark when I last saw her! Tell Stacey I said hi!! This is Darbi's mom. I don't have any way to contact them so I use your blog. :) Thanks.